Friday, April 18, 2014

Obsession: Theo James and The Rock

You know why movies like Twilight and Hunger Games and Divergent are so popular...not because millions of screaming young girls go to see them.  No, no, no.  It's because bored, stay at home moms flock to the theaters in droves to spend time remembering how it was to be young, and hot, and sexy, and cool. 

My friend and I went to see Divergent last month.  I had just read the book and she had read the whole series.  I put on my mom jeans, my nursing tank top, and Toms shoes and off we went.  A giant bucket of popcorn later and we were settled in for the movie. 

OMG.  I didn't really like the lead female actress.  I just didn't buy her as the love interest of
Holy hotness on a stick.  In case you didn't recognize him he also played Mr. Pamuk on Downton Abbey (the guy that Mary killed with her hot sex). 

For years  awhile Dwayne Johnson has been numbers 1 through 5 on my list.  I mean come on
LOOK AT HIM.  I mean he's not as sexy as my husband, but he's up there.  I'm not gonna lie.  I may be willing to lick sweat off his body.  Or not.  I'm just saying.  Apparently he has a house near us and I have already told my hubby that if I met him I was going to sleep with him.  Why wouldn't The Rock want The Marshmellow in his bed?

Seeing Theo James in Divergent has taken over one spot in my list.  Sorry Dwayne.  Even if you have zero interest in seeing Divergent for the movie itself, get yourself some wine in a plastic water bottle and head over to the theater.  You will not regret it.  That is actually how I've seen most of Dwayne's movies. 

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go watch Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews